Examples of Problems Solved by Telemetry BI
• Access to Branch Data and Reports were late or non-
existent (by both branch and regional managers) – 35 branches and 3
regions with two different types of P&L.
• Access to custom reports but script-based reports were
developed improperly and were inaccurate.
• Branches had different business rules that could not be
supported by systems or staff.
• Marketing and Expense accounts were too complex.
• Managers could not predict, with any consistency or
accuracy, what the business would close in the current
month let alone in future months.
• How can I track “leakage”?
• Company is too dependent on one off reports (in some cases
only one person knew how to compile these reports)
• Lack of relevant goals and budgets meant little to no
measurement of sales and financial performance.
• Lack of understanding of cost (per loan) and break even
point for company and branches.
• Pricing, margins, and predictable outcomes (both dollars
• What can I distribute without jeopardizing the company
• How can I triage my active files? Lock expiration, ways to
close, missing items?